Thursday, November 15, 2012

Volunteer Opportunities at EmpowerTech!




VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Are YOU Interested in Making a Difference in the Life of Someone with Disabilities?

EMPOWERTECH is Los Angeles County's only non-profit organization devoted to bringing the latest in assistive technology to children and adults living with disabilities.

We are looking for people of all ages with:
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications
• A teaching background or experience helping people with disabilities (not required but always a plus!)
• A great attitude!

If you can help, please visit us at: http://empowertech.org
Or give us a call at: (310) 338-1597


EmpowerTech
9100 S. Sepulveda Suite 204
Los Angeles, CA 90045

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    child wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete