Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day:
“Congress acknowledged that society's accumulated myths and fears about disability and disease are as handicapping as are the physical limitations that flow from actual impairment.” -- William J. Brennan, Jr.
Take a moment to reflect on any thoughts or beliefs that you might have about disability and disease. Could any of them be accumulated myths and fears? If so, please take time to correct them and encourage others to do so as well. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

-EmpowerTech
http://empowertech.org/

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    child wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete