Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's New For Musicians... The Lime Lighter!

I was recently introduced to a company called the Dancing Dots they serve blind musicians and their educators through technology and training. How cool is that? Can you imagine loosing your sight and not being able to read music any more? Dancing Dots has a solution for you, they're the go to company; "Where Music Meets Technology for the Blind"


They have a new product for low vision muscians called, The Lime Lighter. I sugesst that you take a few minutes to cehck this video out!

3-minute video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uVxADu2Do

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    karma km 2500 L wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete