Friday, September 4, 2009

Student Comment about our TRADE Program

In each quarterly TRADE progress report is a section for students to provide input. Some of the student comments are quite moving - such as the one in the report I am currently writing. The student is Christine - the tiny woman we often undoubtedly hear squealing with excitement when she experiences a success.


I think the class is fantastic. I'd love to continue as long as it takes me. As long as I will have my computer I will still come to class on Tuesdays. It will make me very smart!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my friend, Your information is very unusual, I hope to provide many benefits to all traders from all over the world. This world needs such an extraordinary person you are. The world would be better if more people like you.
    Forexsignal30.com - best forex, currency rates, currency trading, day trading, exchange rate, forex, forex account, forex broker, forex currency, forex market, forex rates, forex signal, forex signals,forex trade, forex trading, forex trading system, futures trading, fx trading, online forex, software forex, stock trading, system forex, trading, trading strategies, trading system, trading systems.
    ForexSignal30 - Forex Signal 100% accurate and No Loss, System Really Works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback @mba! We will be posting a lot more articles and information soon... Make sure to "Like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/EmpowerTech/400914364007

    ReplyDelete